In the age of technology, booking trips online might be an easy choice for some travelers. Others become easily overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information out there. Not only will a travel agent save you time and money, you’ll keep your sanity too!
10. Accountability- Everything online can look nice, but is it really? Travel agents work with trustworthy and reputable companies around the world. You’ll always get a real live person who listens to your wants and needs, creating a customized trip that fits YOU.
9. Knowledge- Travel agents are specialists and know all the ins and outs. Instead of deciding where to go based on anonymous comments on a website, speak to someone who does this for a living.
8. More for your money- Travelers want to see, do and experience all they can on vacation. A travel agent has connections to extra benefits and savings for you that are not often available to the general public.
7. Organization – Instead of “just winging it,” a travel agent can help you assemble an organized itinerary so you can maximize your time. Let us put the pieces together so nothing gets missed or forgotten.
6. Budgeting- A travel agent can help map out exactly how much a trip will cost, so there are no surprises.
5. Insurance- Things happen. A travel agent can offer insurance options to protect you before and during travel. If things do go wrong, you have a travel agent to help you vs. online……. who??
4. Resources- At the touch of travel agents’ fingertips they have resources a traveler simply does not. An agent knows, or can find quick reliable answers to your questions and concerns.
3. Exclusivity- On or off the beaten path, a travel agent will get you there. Get VIP treatment every step of the way.
2. Time savings- Why spend hours and weeks of your precious time researching the perfect trip? Travel agents will get to know you, and then put together an entire vacation customized for YOU.
1. Leverage- Travel agents spend years developing long-term relationships with tour companies, resorts, and tourism contacts across the globe. Sometimes, who you know comes in handy.
Just like a plumber, electrician, or IT specialist, it’s best to contact the experts. You won’t regret it! Don’t miss out on a chance to save time and money, not to mention you’ll get more than you ever imagined!